Note that they do not list the triclinium maius of Dionysos because only initiates know the way there.
This = EPIC on every possible level. Love it! :D
Reblogged this on King Pollux the PenMonkey and commented:
This is just epic. Also, I think I know the way to said triklinion. ;) It requires initiation of some kind for sure…though I have a sneaking suspicion that madness is one ticket in, haha.
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of follow-up comments via email.
Notify me of new posts via email.
* Heart of the Labyrinth
* Strange Spirits Volume One
* Ecstatic: For Dionysos
* From the Satyr's Mouth: Wit and Wisdom from an Opinionated Polytheist
* The Balance of the Two Lands: Writings on Greco-Egyptian Polytheism
* Echoes of Alexandria: Poems and Stories
* Gods and Mortals: New Stories of Hellenic Polytheism
If you would like to show your appreciation and support for what I'm doing here at The House of Vines there are a number of different things that you can do:
1) Buy my books.
2) Have me do some divination for you or order a gift certificate for a friend.
3) Send money via Paypal, where I have an account under firstname.lastname@example.org.
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. The Adventure Journal Theme.
Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.
Join 416 other followers