I saw this post, with its picture, and due to a rather peculiar reversal of perception (apt!), didn’t see a young saint with a halo; instead, I saw an angelos with the upper curve of wings arching up behind him, and those wings were made not of feathers, flesh, and bone, but of the Logos – the Word.
Make of that what you will, I suppose.
Oh, I’ve seen that too! I wonder if it was intentional on his part.
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of follow-up comments via email.
Notify me of new posts via email.
Thursday, May 23 2013
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to request an oracle.
* Strange Spirits Volume One
* Ecstatic: For Dionysos
* From the Satyr's Mouth: Wit and Wisdom from an Opinionated Polytheist
* The Balance of the Two Lands: Writings on Greco-Egyptian Polytheism
* Echoes of Alexandria: Poems and Stories
* Gods and Mortals: New Stories of Hellenic Polytheism
If you would like to show your appreciation and support for what I'm doing here at The House of Vines there are a number of different things that you can do:
1) Buy my books.
2) Have me do some divination for you or order a gift certificate for a friend.
3) Send money via Paypal, where I have an account under email@example.com.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Join 259 other followers
Blog at WordPress.com. Theme: Adventure Journal by Contexture International.
Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.