Won’t return until Monday. In the meantime watch this video and think of me:
I’ve wanted to see that film; back in Ye Days o’Times Long Pass’d, when we had Netflix, it was on my instant queue, but I never got around to watching it. I’ll have to see what all the hype is about at some point, then, I guess…if for no other reason than to find out what that dancing scene with the four of them is all about.
That ginger is awfully cute, even if he does look like a hipster douche in that outfit.
Tis a cool video, I like how it starts off with the booty shaking. Blessings.
Then I saw this video and thought of you.
Interesting twist on the song. Thanks!
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of follow-up comments via email.
Notify me of new posts via email.
Thursday, May 30 2013
E-mail email@example.com to request an oracle.
* Strange Spirits Volume One
* Ecstatic: For Dionysos
* From the Satyr's Mouth: Wit and Wisdom from an Opinionated Polytheist
* The Balance of the Two Lands: Writings on Greco-Egyptian Polytheism
* Echoes of Alexandria: Poems and Stories
* Gods and Mortals: New Stories of Hellenic Polytheism
If you would like to show your appreciation and support for what I'm doing here at The House of Vines there are a number of different things that you can do:
1) Buy my books.
2) Have me do some divination for you or order a gift certificate for a friend.
3) Send money via Paypal, where I have an account under firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Join 260 other followers
Blog at WordPress.com. Theme: Adventure Journal by Contexture International.
Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.