So, in the interest of fairness I present:
Thanks to BEING CLEOPATRA for this one.
That commercial is hysterical.
Found this, enjoy if you haven’t already:
One of my favorite pieces – I actually linked to it about four months ago.
I loved it. xD And Castus, nice pun.
….I made a pun?
Look to the etymology of “hysterical”.
Did you see the commentary about this on Sociological Images a while ago? It was apparently playing during the Harry Potter pre-movie commercials. http://thesocietypages.org/socimages/2011/07/20/summers-eves-hail-to-the-v-campaign/
No, I hadn’t – but they pretty much said everything I was thinking after watching the clip.
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of follow-up comments via email.
Notify me of new posts via email.
* Strange Spirits Volume One
* Ecstatic: For Dionysos
* From the Satyr's Mouth: Wit and Wisdom from an Opinionated Polytheist
* The Balance of the Two Lands: Writings on Greco-Egyptian Polytheism
* Echoes of Alexandria: Poems and Stories
* Gods and Mortals: New Stories of Hellenic Polytheism
If you would like to show your appreciation and support for what I'm doing here at The House of Vines there are a number of different things that you can do:
1) Buy my books.
2) Have me do some divination for you or order a gift certificate for a friend.
3) Send money via Paypal, where I have an account under firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Join 362 other followers
Blog at WordPress.com. The Adventure Journal Theme.
Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.