So, in the interest of fairness I present:
Thanks to BEING CLEOPATRA for this one.
That commercial is hysterical.
Found this, enjoy if you haven’t already:
One of my favorite pieces – I actually linked to it about four months ago.
I loved it. xD And Castus, nice pun.
….I made a pun?
Look to the etymology of “hysterical”.
Did you see the commentary about this on Sociological Images a while ago? It was apparently playing during the Harry Potter pre-movie commercials. http://thesocietypages.org/socimages/2011/07/20/summers-eves-hail-to-the-v-campaign/
No, I hadn’t – but they pretty much said everything I was thinking after watching the clip.
* Heart of the Labyrinth
* Strange Spirits Volume One
* Ecstatic: For Dionysos
* From the Satyr's Mouth: Wit and Wisdom from an Opinionated Polytheist
* The Balance of the Two Lands: Writings on Greco-Egyptian Polytheism
* Echoes of Alexandria: Poems and Stories
* Gods and Mortals: New Stories of Hellenic Polytheism
If you would like to show your appreciation and support for what I'm doing here at The House of Vines there are a number of different things that you can do:
1) Buy my books.
2) Have me do some divination for you or order a gift certificate for a friend.
3) Send money via Paypal, where I have an account under firstname.lastname@example.org.
Blog at WordPress.com. The Adventure Journal Theme.
Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.
Join 450 other followers